Wednesday, September 17, 2003

you decide

Is this a compliment or an insult? "Your butt looks like J.Lo's in those pants."


MICHELLE
You're saying my ass is big!

JOE
No! How could you construe what I said as "your ass is big?"

MICHELLE
Uh, because J.Lo has a big butt, duh.

JOE
No, her butt is famous!

MICHELLE
For being big!

JOE
No, for being nice!

MICHELLE
In that big way.

JOE
Your butt is not big.

MICHELLE
I know, but you said it looked like J.Lo's, so...

JOE
I just meant it looked inviting.

MICHELLE
"Inviting?"


Discuss.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:51 PM

    1) I don't read blogs
    2) Yours is great.
    3) I've too had a friend tell me, in a certain pair of pants, that my butt looked like JLOs,
    4) I reacted as you did
    5) She insisted that it was meant as a compliment, it means 'oh I wanna grab that right now' type butt
    6) Take it as a compliment

    ReplyDelete