Wednesday, October 29, 2003

power point

This morning, I'm working on the first of my high school science presentations. Instead of doing the ever-exciting lecture on lipids and carbohydrates that was suggested, I'm going with another science class curriculum and giving a lecture on Genetics. So slightly more interesting, and I can show all those gory pictures of dysmorphisms that high school kids love. Right now I'm trying to find plain films of osteogenesis imperfecta to stick in for my segment on autosomal dominant disorders.

Oh, this is going to be good, I can feel it.

Next topic, for my presentation on Monday: "The Immune System." Ho hum. Is there any way I can give this lecture to high school students and not bring up HIV? No, I didn't think so either.

No comments:

Post a Comment