Sunday, November 02, 2003

amma

amma

We went out to dinner with my family last night, because my sister is home for the weekend through Thursday of next week for med school interviews. The restaurant we went to was Amma, a very decent Indian restaurant in midtown. We all got the tasting menu, which had one, two, three (trying to remember now) EIGHT courses, including dessert. It was fantastic (best on the menu were the tandoori prawns and lamb chops), but just so much food, and so spread out over the night for maximal stuffing. I was mad, because so much of the good stuff (lamb in particular) came at the end, and by then I was just too full to have more than just a bite. I wish I had wrapped it up for home, but I'm not sure it was that kind of a restaurant. Anyway, day old lamb...eh.

We were going to go out for brunch this morning, but are both still too stuffed from last night.