Tuesday, March 02, 2004

hobbit love

So even though it took me an hour and a half to get there, I was pleasantly surprised to see Riverdale, which is this surprisingly upscale suburban neighborhood tucked up all the way in the Bronx. It was all cobblestones and houses up on high with slate shingles and ivy crawling all over the place. Funny thing is, isn't Riverdale where Archie and Jughead lived?

So Joe and I were talking over dinner (Tibetian food) and we have decided that Sam and Frodo are gay.


MICHELLE
I think they were in love. Why are they always together?

JOE
(Frodo voice)
"We will see the Shire again!"

MICHELLE
And what about those other two hobbits? Maybe they were gay too. What were their names? Winky and Blinky?

JOE
(Continuing Frodo voice)
"Do it Sam! Do it!"

MICHELLE
Seriously, I bet if you did a Google search on "Frodo Sam gay love" you'd have, like a hundred sites pop up with all this fan fiction about Frodo and Sam rolling in the hay.

JOE
(Sam voice)
"Mister Frodo, did you bring your Bilbo?"

MICHELLE
Heh. "Put your Bilbo in my Baggins."

JOE
(Frodo voice, cracking with emotion)
"Saaaaaam!"

MICHELLE
I would totally test this fanfic theory, only I don't want all those popup ads on my computer.

JOE
(Sam voice)
"Mister Frodo, let me hold the ring...with my cock."

MICHELLE
OK, stop doing the hobbit voices now, it's getting scary.

JOE
"Saaaam!"


In other news, I finished the pieces of my grey split-neck sweater! I almost wish I had picked a different color, because it may end up looking exactly like a sweatshirt from afar, but what are you going to do? I'll sew the pieces together tomorrow, and show the finished product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment