Wednesday, April 21, 2004

comments?

I had a bad day at work, starting off with some scandelously bad overnight cross-cover (mystery resident, you shall go unnamed, but I hope your ears a burning right now) and ending with a headache like this [two hands held about three feet apart, parenthetically flanking my cranium]. Tomorrow had better be an improvement, because I'm already going into this weekend at a sleep deficit, and I'm on call Friday and Sunday. I'll take a Friday/Sunday double-header weekend if it means I get two full weekends off, but man, it hurts when you get there.

Joe's on call tonight, so it's just me and the dog. I have a ton of things that I could do, but honestly, not a lot of things that I want to do. So I think I'm going to sneak into bed and watch "21 Grams" with the dog. I head Sean Penn plays a patient with heart failure. How fitting.

Also, please note that I just added a "Comments" feature to the site. (It's right under the entry, above the line.) I'm not really sure how it works or anything, but my guess is that you click the link and make, uh, comments. If there's nasty talk I'm taking the feature down, but I get so many pleasant e-mails that I never answer, I thought this might be a nice way to obligate me to respond.

Currently reading: The current issues of Time and Newsweek, but what I really need is a fresh book. I'm thinking "The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down," but I think I have to order it online first. Any other good book suggestions? Why not try out the "Comments" section?

No comments:

Post a Comment