Wednesday, April 21, 2004

hawaii sucks

I stopped by Taco Bell on my way home from call yesterday. Bleah. I have Taco Bell remorse. Again, something that started off so tasty in my mind has become a leaden goo ball in my belly. One funny thing though--as I was standing on line waiting to pay, I saw an ad on the countertop for one of their new Seven Layer Chicken Bean Rice blah blah blah burritos. It was all like, "CATCH THE TASTE SENSATION! ALL WHITE CHICKEN MEAT!" And then in tiny letters down at the bottom, with an asterisk: *all white meat offer not available in Hawaii. What's up with Hawaii? Don't they have all kinds of wild chickens running around? It's true! And even if not, what's wrong with shipping them some frozen chicken breasts? Damn. That's discrimination right there. Sorry, Hawaii. You get that canned chicken spread stuff instead.

Currently reading: The New England Journal of Medicine article about Pediatric Palliative Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment