Saturday, June 05, 2004

more goodbyes

We just had a farewell coffee date with Brendan and Narges. They're moving out to Arizona on Monday, where Brendan's going to be starting his Neurosurg residency in a few weeks. Arizona, for chrissake. Everyone is moving away. I don't think I'm handling things very well. I feel all depressed. I mean, it's not like I really have that many good friends that I can afford to have them picked off like this, one by one.

So anyway, I'm sad. And what's worse is that I have to wake up at 3:15am tomorrow morning so that we can drive out to my sister's college graduation at the crack of dawn. I haven't gotten up that early since my days on Surgery during third year of med school. Ah, the bad old days.

Currently reading: Nothing, because I'm SAD.

Support The Underwear Drawer! Shop at The Scutmonkey Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment