Saturday, September 18, 2004

mini-ivan

We woke up this morning to some extreme weather conditions. Thunder, lightning, and a torrential downpour. I suppose it was the fringe of the Hurricane Ivan weather system, though I'm surprised that a hurricane set to decimate New Orleans could have effects that could be felt in New York. Nonetheless, the rain and such lasted only about an hour, after which point everything cleared up and we actually ended up with quite a nice autumn day. It's getting brisk out, like a Lipton's teabag.

And now here's a little something to reassure those of you who think you're overly nerdy:



It's a picture of Joe doing a fundoscopic exam...on the dog.

I know. I know.

Currently reading: "Angels and Demons." I feel like I should have saved this book for Hawaii. It has that beach-read feel to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment