Wednesday, October 13, 2004

read my shirt

At reader request, my Japanese t-shirt:




I bought it during a trip to Japan in 2001 because it looked like a spoof of a soft drink with which I was obsessed. Hooray for Qoo!





I highly suspect that my t-shirt says dirty things on it, however, because the guy on it looks like a child molester, and they symbol on it is a clenched fist that looks suspiciously like some obscene gesture. Also, what is that guy saying? "One two three something something something"? Counting the number of CHILDREN HE MOLESTED maybe? I don't know. I know the text is a little blurry, but help me out people. Tell me what my shirt says.

Currently watching: The last of the three presidential debates. Did anyone else see that they were wearing the same tie?

No comments:

Post a Comment