Tuesday, August 09, 2005

you decide

Hey all. Not much going on around here. I mean, yes, there is stuff going on, but nothing of much interest, unless you have some sort of burning passion for infant scatology. However, in a brazen rip-off of the poll featured on Ray and Susan's baby webpage, I now present to you the first Underwear Drawer Reader's Poll. Today's question, since it's All About The Baby around here these days: Which parent does Cal most resemble? Vote at the sidebar to the left, pictures have been provided below for your convenience.








Personally, I think he looks more like me when he's awake, but more like Joe when he's sleeping. Which is pretty much the weirdest thing I've ever heard of, so top that.

Currently reading: The chapter in Baby Miller about local anesthetics. This was the morning lecture I missed two Fridays ago because I was, you know, in labor and all that. I have an exam that I have to take the week I return to work, and I've decided that after two full weeks of devoting myself to all baby, all the time, this is the week I'm going to resume studying. I really want to do well on this test, if for no other reason than to prove that going on maternity leave didn't liquefy my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment