Friday, February 08, 2008

next up, taking a bath in champagne

I canceled my driving lesson for tomorrow. I know that I need to learn how to drive, but I was on call last night, and I'm on call on Sunday, and then again on Tuesday. I have not gone to bed without setting my alarm for the past month. I just want to sleep in tomorrow. Sleep in and eat breakfast while seated and then spend the morning with my family.

So I canceled my driving lesson. I can resume learning the intricacies of the three point turn and the parallel park next weekend, but tomorrow, I am sleeping late. Or as late as Cal will let me, which will likely be until about 8:30am, at which point he will no doubt start peering into my face and exhorting me to play trains. But anyway, no alarm, no schedule, SLEEPING LATE.

I feel so decadent.

1 comment: