Monday, April 26, 2004

50 hours and counting

Still at the hospital. It occurs to me that by the time I go home today, I will have worked about 53 hours this weekend. The fact that this is more hours than normal people work in an entire week is not lost on me.

In other unrelated news, as part of my package upgrade, The Underwear Drawer now has it's own domain name. You can now access the page through www.theunderweardrawer.org. Can you believe that www.theunderweardrawer.com was taken? And not even by anyone real. It's, like, being held for someone by some faceless domain-name-buying sharks, but I don't see any content on the page yet. Unfair.

I need to get out of here. I have cabin fever. Hospital fever. And I'm about to spike again.

Currently reading: Nothing, because my damn books still didn't get delivered from Barnes and Noble. I guess they meant 24 hour delivery on weekdays only.

1 comment:

  1. أو الأقل ضرورة في صناديق مقفلة وتركها لحين الانتهاء من الانتقال وفرش المنزل وسوف يكون الوقت متاحا في وقت لاحق لإرجاع ترتيبها.
    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل

    ReplyDelete