Thursday, June 17, 2004

bleah

My brain is fried. A long, rough day at work, capped off by a difficult conversation at the end of the day that basically drained what little remaining energy I had in my body. All this setting me up for my "Power Weekend" coming up tomorrow. Friday on call, home Saturday morning to sleep, then Sunday on call again. Like I said before, it's worth it just to have the two full weekends off a month in exchange, but man, when your Power Weekend rolls around, you just wish you had never even heard of the MCATs, let alone performed marginally on them.

I'm too tired to write anything. I just want to go to sleep so that I can wake up in 6 hours and then stay awake for the next 30. I don't want to read anything. I don't want to watch TV or listen to music or have a conversation or snuggle or pet the dog. (Her tail is getting a little better, by the way. Don't know what happened to it, but as long as it's starting to perk back up, who cares.) I don't want to play Scrabble or call my friends or go to Blockbusters to update my membership information. I just want to sit here. Sit here and stare at this blank wall.

Ah, calming.

Currently reading: Uh, I just said I don't want to read anything.

Support The Underwear Drawer! Shop at The Scutmonkey Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment